The Lancaster Community Safety Coalition is non-profit, 501(c)3 organization that is "owned" by the community. To ensure our future existence we rely on the generous support of the residents and businesses of the City of Lancaster.
But while it is important that the residents and business in the City support us, it is equally important for those who reside or work outside the City to see the value in a strong LCSC. An organization that enhances the safety and quality of life in Lancaster City is vital to everyone in Lancaster County. Why?
- The LCSC can positively affect all those who work, shop or attend events downtown, including our families, friends and neighbors.
- A strong LCSC can help make current and prospective homeowners feel more secure about City Life, which helps support property values and a strong tax base.
- A strong LCSC can help support tourism, by encouraging visitors to stay downtown and walk to our many restaurants, shops and entertainment venues.
- A strong LCSC can help influence businesses considering a relocation to Lancaster City -- bringing jobs and more stability for everyone.
Please make a tax-deductible donation to the LCSC to help us continue our work! There are a variety of ways you can help:
- Contribute Online: You can choose the amount. To make a secure, online donation right now, please CLICK HERE.
- Commemorative Gifts: These gifts honor someone or are given in memory of a loved one.
- Gifts of Stock: Giving a gift of stock you have owned for more than one year may provide greater tax benefits than giving cash.
- IRA Contributions: Through 2009, IRA gifts from individuals 70 ½ and older are tax deductible up to $100,000.
- Matching Gifts: Many companies offer a matching gift program to their employees as a benefit.
- Bequests: Remember The Lancaster Community Safety Coalition in your will and estate plans.
If you are interested in making a donation but would like to speak with us first, please contact Wes Farmer, Managing Director, at 717-397-3137, or email Wes.Farmer@LancasterCSC.org. Donations can be mailed at any time to:
Lancaster Community Safety Coalition
262 Conestoga Street
P.O. Box 1591
Lancaster, PA 17608
"The camera footage has led defendants
to plead guilty and persuaded reluctant witnesses to step forward."
District Attorney Craig Stedman
Read what other Lancaster community leaders are saying about the LCSC >>